Resistant and effective products. Industry proof!
For over 25 years DRAGFLOW has been engaged in the design and production of efficient and resistant equipment for the industry.
Our equipment is used in cleaning operations of washing plants, maintenance of settling basins and in many other industrial applications. This experience has guided the continuous development of optimal solutions for the various industrial sectors.
We have designed and produced efficient tools, capable of operating in difficult contexts with limited energy expenditure.
The range of products developed for the industry includes:
- heavy duty submersible pumps with agitator, also available in acid proof version and with oversized motors;
- excavating tools to face even the most difficult and abrasive sediments
- different models of dredgers to meet any type of requirement and keep operators safe
- control panels, power packs, boosters and other accessories to compose a system correctly calibrated to the customer’s needs
Pumps with agitator for lifting and transporting solid material
- High abrasion resistance
- Low rotation speed
- Ability to pump mixture up to 70% of solid by weight
Radio-controlled dredgers available in different sizes (DRP18, DRP60, DRP120, DRP150). Simple to transport even in places that are difficult to reach and easy to start.
Thanks to advanced control and monitoring systems, DRP dredgers make it possible to reconcile maximum operator safety and reduced operating costs.
Side cutters, cutter heads and other accesories to be combined with electric or hydraulic pumps.
These tools are designed to pump high solid content mixtures even in the presence of particularly difficult, colloidal or compact materials. In many cases their use allows to increase the performance of Dragflow pumps.
Practical applications of DRAGFLOW pumps and dredging systems