SPECIAL VEHICLE FOR FIRE BRIGADE AND CIVIL PROTECTION
FIRE BRIGADE AND CIVIL PROTECTION
VERSATILE VEHICLE FOR WATER AND MUD
Dragflow and EMPL (Austria) have collaborated for the construction of a special vehicle to be used for pumping water but also in the event of civil emergencies that require real drainage interventions.
A vehicle for pumping water at a long distance but usable even in the most difficult conditions. Passage of 10mm or 60mm solids with the possibility of pumping sand and gravel if necessary.
- 500 m3 / h of water capacity
Distance: Water 2 km – Sludge and sands 500m
- Hydraulic arm for water recovery from rivers and basins
- Automatic hose reels to follow the movements of the pump
- Ability to recover water from rivers by placing the truck on bridges
- Variable solid passage for water, 10mm, or sludge 60mm
- Extra booster pump for high pressure water