The DRH300 is a dredge with steel cable that can be equipped with DRAGFLOW pumps HY300.
This dredge is flexible: it can work everywhere and in any condition, thanks to its heavy duty, robust design.
The basic applications are mining, dredging, sand extraction, and other industrial applications
- Only one operator is needed to control the entire dredger from the ergonomic operator cabin.
- Combines a working depth of up to 250 m with small overall dimensions and draft.
- Assembly operation takes as short as 6-8 hours. It can be mounted in any environment and has limited mobilization costs.
- Complete control panel
- Heating and air conditioned
- Ergonomic seat
- Safety equipment
- Emergency stop controls
- Precisely moves pump up and down
- Depth measuring pullley
- For moving the dredge
- Steel cables up tp 210
- Optional propeller
- Two pontoons 11,5×1,8mx1,25m catamaran style
- Small draft
Hydraulic Power Pack
- Sound proof canopy
- IVECO, VOLVO or CAT diesel engine
- Closed and open hydraulic circuit
- REXROTH-BOSCH or SAUER oil pump
|Dimensions||Two (2) pontoons 11,5 m x 1,8 m x 1,8 m. Catamaran style.|
|Type||CAT, VOLVO or IVECO Diesel engine (375kW/500HP)|
|Fuel tank||In built – 10000 l capacity|
|TRANSPORTATION – ASSEMBLY|
|Transportable in four containers 40’|
|MAX CAPACITY [m3/h]||1200|
|MAX HEAD [m]||57|
|MAX SOLID HANDLING||120 mm|
|STANDARD||FULL OPTIONAL||HIGH DEPTH|
|Winches for moving||√||√||√|
|Digital Depth Gauge||√||√||√|
|Spring driven spooler (up to 15m)||√|
|Hydraulic spooler (up to 300m)||√|