The DRH400 is a cable dredge that can be equipped with HY400 or HY400HC hydraulic pumps.
This dredge is ﬂexible: it can work anywhere and in any condition thanks to its robust structure.
It can be used in various areas: mining, dredging for the cleaning of ports, canals and rivers, industrial applications.
- Only one operator is needed to control the entire dredger from the ergonomic operator cabin.
- Combines a working depth of up to 250 m with small overall dimensions and draft.
- Assembly operation takes as short as 6-8 hours.
It can be mounted in any environment and has limited mobilization costs.
Complete control panel
Heating and air conditioning
Emergency stop controls
- Precisely moves pump up and down
- Depth measuring pullley
For moving the dredge
Steel cables up to 210m
- Two pontoons 11,5×1,8mx1,25m catamaran style
- Small draft
- Soundproof canopy
- IVECO, VOLVO or CAT diesel engines
- Hydraulic circuit both open and closed
- REXROTH-BOSCH or SAUER oil pumps
|Dimensions||Two (2) pontoons 11,5 m x 1,8 m x 1,8 m. Catamaran style.|
|Type||CAT, VOLVO or IVECO Diesel engine (470kW/630HP)|
|Fuel tank||In built – 10000 l capacity|
|TRANSPORTATION – ASSEMBLY|
|Transportable in four containers 40’|
|PORTATA MASSIMA [m3/h]||1500||3000|
|MAX HEAD [m]||57||46|
|MAX SOLID HANDLING||120 mm||120mm|
|STANDARD||FULL OPTIONAL||HIGH DEPTH|
|Winches for moving||√||√||√|
|Digital Depth Gauge||√||√||√|
|Digital Depth Gauge||√||√|
|Spring driven spooler (up to 15m)||√|
|Hydraulic spooler (up to 300m)||√|