The DRH85/160 is a dredge with steel cable that can be equipped with DRAGFLOW pumps HY85/160 or HY85/160HC
This dredge is flexible: it can work everywhere and in any condition, thanks to its heavy duty, robust design.
The basic applications are mining, dredging, sand extraction, and other industrial applications.
- Only one operator is needed to control the entire dredger from the ergonomic operator cabin.
- Combines a working depth of up to 250 m with small overall dimensions and draft.
- Assembly operation takes as short as 6-8 hours. It can be mounted in any environment and has limited mobilization costs.
- Complete control panel
- Heating and air conditioning
- Ergonomic seat
- Safety equipment
- Equipment status
- Emergency stop controls
- Precisely moves pump up and down
- Depth measuring pulley
- For moving the dredge
- Steel cables up tp 210 m
- Optional propeller
- Two pontoons 8,5×1,8mx1,25m + central floater
- Small draft
Hydraulic Power Pack
- Sound proof canopy
- IVECO, VOLVO or CAT diesel engine
- Closed or open hydraulic circuit
- REXROTH-BOSCH or SAUER oil pump
|HULL MAIN FEATURES|
Two (2) pontoons 8 m x 1 m x 2 m. With central floater.
CAT, VOLVO or IVECO Diesel engine (260kW/350HP)
|Fuel tank||2500 l|
Transportable in 4 containers 40’. Assembly operations takes as short as 6-8 hours
|HY85/160 LONG DISTANCE||HY85/160HC HIGH CAPACITY|
|CAPACITY [m3/h]||160 – 350||300 – 600|
|HEAD [m]||60 – 50||36 – 25|
|MAX SOLID HANDLING||60 mm||90 mm|
|STANDARD||FULL OPTIONAL||HIGH DEPTH|
|Digital Depth Gauge||√||√||√|
Spring driven spooler (up to 15 m)
Hydraulic Spooler (up to 300 m)