ROV – The Bull
The Bull – ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) is a new dredging tool equipped with heavy duty pumps.
The product, the result of collaboration with Gerotto, was created to respond to the requests of public and private customers who have to work in particularly complex environments, such as: underground sewage systems, tanks, industrial sludge treatment tanks, separate underground channels and in general all those contexts where normal dredgers could not serve.
The radio-controlled robot, in fact, moves on the flat seabed and can effectively drag even difficult sediments. Thanks to the special brushes, the sludge is conveyed to the pump to guarantee an excellent mixture density.
HYDRAULIC POWERPACK MAIN FEATURES:
- Equipped with Yanmar diesel engine (37 kW)
- STAGE 3A
- Frame and canopy completely built in AISI304 Stainless Steel
- Ready for Safety Integrity Level 2
- Max oil flow rate 80 L/min
- Max oil pressure 250 bar
SPOOLER MAIN FEATURES:
- Hydraulic and electric combined umbilical
- Max length 75 m
- Self-floating umbilical
- Frame and hoist completely built in AISI304 Stainless Steel
ROV MAIN FEATURES
- Complete hydraulic actuation
- HY18 Dragflow pump – High Capacity and High solid handling
- Completely built in AISI304 Stainless Steel
- Available with brush or auger as optional cleaning tool